Monday, May 15, 2023

Under the Weather

 Here it is. a warm spring day and I am stuck inside with a sinus infections or it may be a bad allergy to all the flying pollen. At least I feel like making a card. This one is for about how I feel.


I used a Kraft card base. An old Stampendous stamp. Distress ink in tea dye. Vanilla linen paper. This little guy is getting his rest and drinking a lot of fluid.

I am entering in Double Trouble Paper Crafting challenge. They say it is Pack Rat Day. I am pretty good about not doing that in my house except my craft room. That is a story for another day:). Thing One says we are to use one of those paper sacks we hoard or some Kraft type product. Thing three says we don't have to actually use a rodent but any animal. If we meet those two requirements, we can also enter at Crafter's Cafe



6 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute. You're great at entering various challenges. I can't seem to get my act together enough to do it. I sure hope your sinus infection (or pollen allergy) clears up. It's no fun to feel crummy, especially on a beautiful Spring day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet - love the little critter (although he's sick...) Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that poor little mouse, he looks good in the neutral shades, even if he doesn't feel very good! Love the torn paper, great way to frame the image. Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's hoping you're feeling better, Donna! Your card is so cute and I like the torn paper. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble Challenge #138. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the torn edge frame you created for your house mouse... hope you're feeling better soon. CAS and Adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Crafter's Cafe.

    ReplyDelete