Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Soft Colors

Another Tuesday, a new fun sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches


Paper, stamp, sentiment,  and e/f are from Stampin' Up! I like the softness of pink and gray so needs to be a sympathy card. 


 This is a great go to sketch when you need a quick card. Check out the design team cards for some inspiration and create your own card to share with us.


AMENDED: TUESDAY 5/16
I made this one to show another version of the sketch in landscape orientation. This one is for Cardz 4 Guyz



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card !!!!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soft colors are perfect for a sympathy card, and I really like the EF you used on the background. I need to find some subtle EF folders like that one. I also really like the scallops beneath the focal image. You're right about this being a go-to layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are great. I love your sympathy card but don't love the fact that we need them. So cool you did an alternate orientation too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are wonderful! That sympathy card is so lovely. The colors are so soft and muted and bring serenity.

    ReplyDelete