Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Men's Birthday


 Happy Tuesday. Welcome to a new sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches


When my son was 4 or 5, the TV show CHIPS was popular. His ambition at that time was to grow up to own a motorcycle and shoot a gun. Not my dream for him for sure. Fortunately, he wisened up. Does not own a motorcycle or a gun.  My card today is for that man who does like motorcycles.


The papers are from Ella & Viv--reverse sides of the same paper. I fussy cut the motorcycle from SU's Ready to Ride DSP. The stars banner is the other side of the motorcycle design. The blue scalloped is Textured Shimmer from SU. The sentiment is an unlabeled one. 

Inside is a computer generated sentiment and a narrow strip of the star paper.

Thank you for checking out my card. I hope you will create something and share it with Tuesday Morning Sketches




6 comments:

  1. I agree that time is racing by. Before you know it we'll be making Thanksgiving cards! Your motorcycle card is great! The mix of DSPs is perfect--very masculine. I'm glad to hear your son has changed his life focus as he has grown into a man. My son wanted to be a professional hockey player. That dream changed as he grew into a man, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That "anonymous" comment is from me. I forgot to change the default - again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! I know a few men in my life that would love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such a fun memory!! This is a great card for those who love motorcycles. I have a friend who has a pink Harley-it would be fun to make a pink one too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya but I also love these colors and pink stuff is so easy it’s these masculine cards that are so hard and you sure made a great one!

    ReplyDelete