Tuesday, May 30, 2023

layers on layers

 Card 4 Guyz is asking for masculine cards with layers--3 or more.

WARNING1 Don't stare at this card too long unless you are sitting in a secure chair. You just might get a bit dizzy.


I used 3 different black patterns, intentionally not matting each pattern on a plain black--make it more blurry. I don't remember where this sentiment is from but I printed it out on the computer. I cut it in a rectangle and used the edge of a circle punch to make the corners. For a pop of color, I backed the sentiment with red.

Inside the card is another computer made sentiment.


A fun card for anyone approaching the time of needing bifocals.



6 comments:

  1. Super card, but I think it actually could make one dizzy if you stare too long! LOL I love your sentiments--they made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background is just perfect for that sentiment...cute card!! Great color combo for a masculine card and those layers are just perfect...totally nailed our challenge!! Thanks for playing along with our "lots of layers" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!
    -Deb Horst, DT #C4G323

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny Donna - good strategy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Love this! I literally squinted to read it then burst our laughing! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! that is a fun card, so original. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect papers for that sentiment!

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete