Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Big Sentiment

 Hey there, time for a new sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches And this week we are asking you to use a big sentiment.


So how is this for a BIG sentiment?

I rotated the sketch to landscape. Finished off my BIG sentiment with a TINY one.. It took me awhile to find something for those banners on the sketch. Finally I remembered  the big sunglasses from SU1 and the tiny sailboat that is unbranded. I think there are lots of Dads who would like to put on the shades and go for a sail. The big happy is a die cut for a shaped card from The Stamps of Life.  You can find it  here.

You can either stamp a sentiment directly if you use a white card base or use the solid background die to do a sentiment on the inside. I did one on the computer and then die cut it and sponged the navy around the edges.



There are so many occasions to use this die. I made a graduation card using the school colors. 

Hop on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches to check out the inspiration from the design team. I hope you will share your creation with us.



5 comments:

  1. These are fabulous cards. I love the embellishments on your Father's Day card. I have a little sailboat die, so I need to remember that. Love the sentiment, too. Hope you don't mind if I use it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards Donna, I love shaped cards and these are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Donna. I really like how you can shade the word on the inside of the card, too. And you can use that big Happy for all kinds of cards. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both wonderful! Love this big die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is taking big sentiment to a whole new level! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete