Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Biker Birthday

The new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz  is Peddle Wheels in honor of National Bike Month. 

I have a card with wheels and a motor--no peddling Do you know a man who rides motorcycles? This card is for him.

The papers are from Stampin' UP! The tire tracks and the orange are two sides of the same paper. Also in that pack was a sheet that had multiple motorcycles; I just fussy cut one of them. These were in the mini catalog so probably are no longer available.:( The sentiment is also an old SU! one. To bring out the orange in the paper, I filled in some highlights on the bike with an orange marker and then some silver gel pen on the spokes.

Inside I added a computer sentiment and another strip of the tire tracks.


I used this sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches




6 comments:

  1. Very cool card! I really like that tire track paper, such a great background for the motorcycle. Thank you for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bike it is...peddles or not! LOL I do love that paper...makes for a great masculine card. Thanks for playing along with our "Bi-Peddle Wheels" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Those tracks & bike rock the masculine element of our challenge. -Deb Horst, DT #C4G322

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool card! Your orange detailing on the motorcycle was the perfect touch. Some bike-enthusiast will love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Donna, I love the papers and motorcycle is pretty epic too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! I struggle with masculine cards, so this is great inspiration! I think I have a stamp similar to this. (One that I think I've never inked up!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna, thank you for entering my challenge at C4G this round. Fantastic Guy card. Definitely two wheels with an assist. Vroom! Cheers, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete