Tuesday, May 9, 2023

DAD

 I've finished Mother's Day cards and sent them off to Send A Smile 4 Kids so time to start on Father's Day cards. Am I the only one thinking time is just racing by?


At  Cardz 4 Guyz, the challenge is to "get messy, use ink, paint, or sprays. The stripe pattern paper is a retired Stampin' Up!, I used an alcohol ink marker to fill in the spaces of the stripes. The letters are also SU! die cuts.
For a little extra, I added red/white twine. 

Inside is a computer made sentiment with a strip of the stripe paper.


Also linking to Let's Craft and Create where the challenge is ribbon, lace, or twine.






5 comments:

  1. Super Father's Day card! I love the big letters and the sentiment on the inside, too. This will make some dad smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great masculine card! Love the colors and patterned papers. Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DAD card!! Thanks for "getting messy" with us over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You rocked the masculine element of our challenge with patriotic color combo! -Deb Horst, DT #C4G321

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, gives me the feel of a baseball and I love the way those big letters fit. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, What a great idea to fill in those stripes with a little alcohol ink. And, I love the versatility of your sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids!

    ReplyDelete