Thursday, May 11, 2023

For the Fisherman

A Father's Day card for your special Dad who loves to fish.


 I used a wavy e/f from Stampin' Up! on the Blueberry background. Found a piece of water paper in my stash. I stamped the sentiment on white with Tim Holz distress ink and die cut with a SU diorama die to make the "pond". I sponged some blue around the pond edges. The fish and bubbles are Poppy Stamps.

Inside I did my own sentiment on the computer and added more fish and bubbles.



This is from the sketch at Sketch Sturday



2 comments:

  1. Great idea for a Father's Day card. Using the diorama die for the pond was genius! I will also start making Father's Day cards now, too. Thanks for giving me some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously fun Father's Day card, inside and out!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Sketch Saturday!
    Diane SS DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Sketch Saturday}

    ReplyDelete