Sunday, January 14, 2024

Wild Ferns

You could say the inspiration for my card today is the book Where the Wild Ferns Grow


 But actually it is inspired by this sketch at Sketch Saturday

This is a great one to use those scraps. My papers are all from Artfully Composed DSP retired from SU.

The sentiment is one in the collection of hellos.

It is so cold here in southern Indian that I haven't been out of the house for 2 days--and tomorrow doesn't look much better. I would love to be where these wild ferns grow.


5 comments:

  1. That's a fun design with all those coordinating papers. I have such a random stack of papers (most of them given to me) that I have a hard time finding coordinating ones. It's really cold here, too. I wish I could go where those ferns grow, as well! My daughter is in Australia, and she says it's hot and humid there (it's mid-summer for them). I think she tells us that just to make us jealous LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love a card that uses scraps! This is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Sketch Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, Your papers go together smoothly, creating a unified look. Great job! Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's chilly and rainy here. I too would love to be somewhere warm! Thank you for playing with us at Sketch Saturday and sharing your creation.

    ReplyDelete