Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Sending Hugs

 Welcome to a new sketch for Tuesday Morning Sketches. We are still revisiting the design team favorites from last year. This week's pick is by Melissa. You will want to be sure to check out Melissa's new card. It  is beautiful.

 


I used some pretty papers from last year Stampin' Up! DSP.


The scallops are a Fiskar punch. Ribbon from the stash. Ginko spray in white by SU. I think the ginko leaves mimic the paper pattern. Sentiment is an old one from the stash. 

Inside is a computer sentiment quote from Winnie the Pooh.


I added an accent with another ginko leaves from the same set. 

Here is my original card

Hop on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches to check out the design team inspiration. I hope you will have time this week to create and share with us.

Tuesday Morning Sketches



6 comments:

  1. I love your Gingko leaves and the way you've angled them across the front of your card. They really do go nicely with that DSP and the ribbon makes it all the more special. That's a sweet quote from Winnie the Pooh. I may have to steal it sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! The paper is beautiful and the contrasting white element is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, congrats 😊💐 have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful I love your Gingko spray and the colors plus love LOVE the Winnie the Pooh quote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!! I love the flower die, and the inside sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply lovely monotone card and who doesn't like the wisdom of Winnie the Pooh.

    ReplyDelete