Saturday, January 6, 2024

Ferns

I have been making real progress on using up some retired SU papers. I have made ten cards this week with the fern patterned papers. Does that justify buying new paper?

The papers are all different sides of the fern papers. The retired Botanical Blooms stamp and die set are perfect for the accents. The sentiment is from my stash.

Inside is a Winnie the Pooh quote that I typed up on the computer.


Here are a couple more from this suite of paper.


I am entering this at Let's Craft and Create Challenge Anything Goes with twist of Penny for Your Thoughts--use a sentiment.

Let's Craft and Create

 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards Donna, and YES making 10 cards in one wee definitely justifies buying more paper lol!! Of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are just super! I especially love the way you die-cut some leaves for accents, using the colors in the DSP. So glad you entered the latest challenge at LC&C. And 10 cards in a week is a real achievement. Of course, you should buy some new paper! LOL

    ReplyDelete