Saturday, January 13, 2024

On Safari

 It is a great day to just stay inside and craft.

And that come with a wind chill of 12.
So let's go on safari where it is sunny and warm.

I have actually been keeping this year's resolution to use up some of the paper in my stash. But today I decided to break out some new paper--"Like an Animal" from Stampin' UP!. 

Cardz 4 Galz new challenge is # 216 Safari. Perfect time to break out this new paper.

The giraffe and sentiment are from Whimsey Stamps.

 I bought my granddaughter a new book so also made a bookmark for her.



3 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, that goofy giraffe is so cute. What a great card. Love the bookmark you made, too. And that paper is perfect! Love the metallic shine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper is perfect and your image is delightful. Brings a smile which we all need. Thanks for joining us at cardz4galz, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fun giraffes and that paper is perfect.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete