Tuesday, January 2, 2024

 Happy New Year! This is the time of the year Tuesday Morning Sketches features favorite sketches from last year.  This week's favorite sketch is Debbie's

I've been really making an effort to use up the bits and pieces of DSP packs. That is so I can justify buying more paper. LOL!

This is from Stampin" UP! retired Beautifully Penned DSP


The back side of the stripe papers has b/w flowers that I colored and fussy cut.  The sentiment is also SU!


Here is my original of the design:

Did you get some new craft supplies for Christmas gifts? Bring them out and create something to share with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches

Tuesday Morning Sketches

6 comments:

  1. Donna, I really like your card. These papers were some of my favorite from SU and the colors of your flowers are very cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower card is spectacular! That was such a great idea to color the flowers yellow. It makes your card so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE! Yes good for you with your using old stash and incenting your self with being able to get some new- so fun to have new as well as making use of the old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty. I like how you rotated the middle strip of paper. The black/yellow is striking. Happy New Year Debi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! The yellow flowers really pop against the black! I like how you changed the orientation of the stripes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I like this version of your take on this sketch. Love the black papers, they really make those yellow flowers pop!

    ReplyDelete