Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Valentines

My favorite sketch from last year for Tuesday Morning Sketches  is featured this week.

Since Christmas I have been working on Valentine's for Send A Smile 4 Kids. If you are not familiar with that blog, it is a group of women who collect cards and redistributes them to children's hospitals. If you have more cards than you will need, they are a great organization to donate to. Go check them out.

In keeping with the annual and ongoing resolution to clean out the scrap heap, I have made 20 valentine's without cutting into any new patterned papers. Yay me!


I used a Cuttlebug heart E/F on the bright pink. Stampin' Up!'s new Bubble Gum card stock is the base. Love that color--it is a pure pink. The double hearts are from a die by Casual Fridays. The sentiment is SU! And of course the heart prints are from the scraps.


Here is my original card.

Tuesday Morning Sketches

5 comments:

  1. Super cards! And you should get a prize for making 20 Valentines using only scrap DSP. That's amazing!! I've really been trying to use scraps, too, but it can take extra time to figure out how to use them and I'm usually in a hurry to get cards done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, both of your cards are pretty...the sketch worked well for them both! Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the embossed hearts!
    And yay for using your scraps! 20 cards is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun Valentine's card! I love your original card, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about using up scraps. This is a very cheery Valentine's day card.

    ReplyDelete