Tuesday, January 23, 2024

"Wheelie" Special

 The new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz is "No Ball Sports"


The bicycle is a stamp from Creative Expressions. I stamped it on white cardstock. You can barely see it , I colored the bicycle frame with a star gel pen to look like a shiny red bike. Then I  fussy cut it and popped it up with foam strips. The stripe paper is from my stash. I did my own sentiment on the computer. I will be sending this to Send A Smile 4 Kids. I know some little boy will love it.

Cardz 4 Guyz

And a second one: Not a ball but the shoe you wear to play ball. The shoe die and sentiment are by My Favorite Things.


3 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are perfect for a boy. You are so good at creating csrds for kids. I guess it's all the practice you get in making cards for "Send a Smile 4 Kids." And I think it's fantastic that you do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to make a boy card without some ball for sports. These are both perfect and great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! That shoe die is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete