Tuesday, August 27, 2024

New Tuesday, New Sketch by Melissa for Tuesday Morning Sketches. This one has so many possibilities.



My card is for a bright and cheerful birthday. I don't use much orange on cards but this cheerful piece from the scrap box was calling pick me, pick me. 


I used ribbon for the two strips on the left. The center is embossed with a floral e/f from Cuttlebug. I swiped an orange ink pad across the surface to make the design stand out. The sentiment is an old one from SU. 6 iridescent gems accent the right side. I love these gems. They reflect whatever color you put them on.

Check out the design team and get inspired to make your own interpretation of this sketch. Looking forward to seeing what you create.

Tuesday Morning Sketches



3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how wonderfully your embossed pattern coordinates with your DSP. It all looks great together. I don't use much orange either, except for Halloween cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Orange is one of my favorite colors, so I love this! Your paper and embossing really work well together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you listened and picked that piece because this is just darling!

    ReplyDelete