Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Is it fall yet?

 Here we are midway through August, kids are back in school, beginning to see days getting shorter. Can fall theme cards be coming soon? Fall is my favorite season. I live in southern Indiana where we have all the hardwoods that turn a gorgeous variety of colors. 

I have a fall card to share for the new sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches


This one is pretty simple. Remember you can change shapes and orientation, just so the concept is recognizable. I went with sketch as is, using pretty fall leaves for the heart.


I used a white card base then a layer of Kraft. The retired from SU DSP has a gold embossed design. I used a gold glitter paper behind the banner which had to go all the way across for the sentiment to look right.The leaves are die cuts from Dollar General Store and popped up on foam squares.

I hope you have some time to craft this week and will share your creation with us.

Tuesday Morning Sketches

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love your take on the design. I really like the red leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I've gotten some really nice leaf stickers at Dollar Tree in the past. Guess I need to pay them a visit and see if they have some in stock now. You're right that Fall will be here before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh fall is quickly approaching!! I do like fall but not ever really ready for it!! That is a beautiful leaf - what a great Dollar store find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It needs to be Fall! This is so pretty, those leaves are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the leaves!
    I love fall, too!

    ReplyDelete