Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Cute Witch

 Tuesday Morning Sketches has a really fun new sketch by Melissa. 


Large square cards require extra postage so I made a mini square today. It is 4 1/4" square and will fit an A2 envelope.


There is a lemon-lime base. Topped with a large SU orange and black check. The cute witch image is also SU, colored with SU blends. I used a circle punch to make the fancy corners. My corner embellishments are also from SU stamped and fussy cut. Just for a little fun, I added a green gem "wart" to the chin. 

I hope you will really like this design and find some inspiration to make a card to share with us.

Tuesday Morning Sketches

5 comments:

  1. Super cute little witch perfectly colored and I like how you used the bats and frogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Halloween card! I love that little witch, and your coloring is perfect. I haven't even looked at my Halloween supplies yet, so I appreciate the inspiration to get going!!

    ReplyDelete