Monday, August 19, 2024

Red Car

 I want to share the birthday card I made for my husband. 


That is an actual map page from an old atlas that was falling apart. I saved a few pages before tossing it. They make great cards for people who like to travel or retirement cards.

I used a deckle edge rectangle die to cute two pieces out of the center of the 4 x 5 1/2 have map piece. Then I layered them with green rectangles to make the layers.The car is a Bugaboo digital colored with markers. I found the stamped sentiment is my scrap box and can't remember where it is from. I think it might be a digi also.

Inside message I found on my home Hallmark program I had already written a message so covered the bottom with a sheet of paper.


I'm entering this in the challenge Double Trouble Challenge

1. Use 3+ layers.

2. Use these colors from this photo





6 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card. I love it! That sentiment is so perfect for it, too. I think someone is going to love getting this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the map you used for the background, a perfect way to show off that cute little car! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute! Love the map background! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mapped and framed background for the fun image ready for travel... thank you for sharing your fun card with us at Double Trouble and Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card for a road tripper! Love they layered frames. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare! -HM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card! Would make a great retirement card, too. Love the great technique you used for the BG. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete