Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Flowers

 Today Tuesday Morning Sketches has a brand new sketch for you to try.


Instead of hearts, I used flowers.


I recently found a huge sticker book on sale at JoAnn's. There is a page of beautiful flowers. I used 3 of the flowers in the center and added some splatters of black. I don't normally use stickers on cards but these flowers are way prettier than if I tried to color some myself. The layers are Bubble Bath pink and So Saffron from SU. The sentiment is an SU one.

Twofer: The fall version




And a threefor: The winter version,



I look forward to see how you interpret the hearts. 

Tuesday Morning Sketches

3 comments:

  1. You really went to town with this sketch! I really love the flower card. I always feel like I'm cheating when I use stickers...but I still use them. I usually buy them at the Dollar Tree when they have some good-looking ones. I just got a few there the other day, and they'll be showing up on cards soon. Keep using those stickers. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful set of cards! Each one very unique and I love that. I also like that you used stickers, these are great for a quick card or when you just don't feel like the fuss of coloring or die cutting but you still want to create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hello, overachiever! :) These are all fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete