Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Sunrise on the Beach

Cardz 4 Guyz new challenge is Sunrise or Sunset. 


I started with a pale orange paper and sponged on tan, blue, pink, and yellow masking with a die cut circle. I added a little yellow to the sun. I then stamped seaweed and sandpipers from SU retired Wetlands stamp set. The birds are from retired SU On The Horizon. The sentiment is an unlabled one, stamped, trimmed, and sponged with orange and pink.

This was all secured to an Espresso Brown card base.


5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your sponging so much!! Such a pretty card Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the dreamy scene you created. I can almost feel the warm sun, sand and misty spray. I could sure use a getaway vacation to a spot like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic sponged scene you have created!! Thanks for playing along with our masculine "sunrise//sunset" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You nailed both elements of our challenge with your "thinking of you" card!!
    --Deb Horst, DT #C4G354

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely blend of colors for the sunrise, Donna. A favorite stamp set! I am looking high and low for mine as I know it is in my collection. Thanks for joining us at C4G this round. Cheers, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scene. Great colors. So glad you shared over at Cardz 4 Guyz

    ReplyDelete