Saturday, July 1, 2023

Spectacular

 My brother-in-law is 85 next week. You know at that age, we just have to laugh at our birthdays. He has a great since of humor so I know he will like this one.


I colored a From the Heart digital stamp with Stampin' Up! blender pens. Then I picked up the colors of the image for the layers--turquoise, lime, yellow. I used a large dot E/F for the green layer to copy the large dots on the bird's pants. Inside, I did a computer sentiment that says "have a spectacular birthday"

Entering the challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz #325, keep it simple.



5 comments:

  1. What a fun card!! I'm sure your BIL will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fantastic! Love the image. I try to send funny cards to my brothers-in-law, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to use the right format for the comment above so that you'd know it was from me. The older I get, the more forgetful I get!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank for playing along with our " Masculine CAS" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz! You kept it clean and simple and nailed the masculine element with you "4 eyed" birdie.
    -Deb Horst, DT #C4G325

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's definitely going to laugh when he sees his card! Great CAS design.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete