Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Pink Flower

 It is amazing what you can find when you clean and straighten your craft room. I found a bag of paper flowers that I don't even remember purchasing. This pink one is perfect for 2 cards from Stampin" UP!'s Bold and Beautiful Memories and More Card Pack. 


To soften it up, I added a square Vellum doily behind the flower. If you look closely you can see there is a  doily pattern on the card. I left off the sentiment so I can decide later how I want to use it.

For Let's Craft and Create. challenge--add a flower.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! I like the doily behind the flower. I know what you mean about finding stuff you didn't know you had. I do that on a regular basis. I get a fair amount of stuff from the thrift store to make cards and I usually bring it home and put it away--and because I haven't used it yet, I forget I have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love the vellum doinly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! That should say vellum "doily"! LOL

      Delete