Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Color Burst

Happy Independence Day (July 4th) to all my American blogger friends. Time for festivities and fireworks. And it is Tuesday so a new Tuesday Morning Sketches 

I don't have fireworks but I certainly have a burst of colors on my card.

These patterns are all from Stampin" UP! Memories and More card pack called Bright and Beautiful. The sentiment is also SU. 

Here is our sketch this week


I hope you will have a little time this week to create something from this sketch and share it with us on the blog. 






5 comments:

  1. I LOVE all the bright colors on your card. It just made me smile and ooh and aah when I saw it. We won't be watching any fireworks here, so your card was definitely a bright spot in my day. I always admire your creative makes from sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just has so much fun energy and graphics I think it totally passes for fireworks!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, Love these great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the stripe and dots and waves all together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your burst of colors, so bright and cheery and sweet!

    ReplyDelete