Friday, July 14, 2023

Sailing under the Stars

 Today I am sharing a card for Can You Handle the Pressure, with a twist of stars. I chose stars as the embossing folder to use.


The stars E/F is from Stampin' UP! After embossing, I winked all the stars for a little glow. A few months ago I purchased a pack of handmade papers and decorative netting from a Facebook ad. I can't remember the company name. I used the aqua crimped paper and aqua netting over that to make the water. That detail may show better if you enlarge the picture. The sailboat is also SU stamped and fussy cut.. 3 shell stickers accent the lover corner mainly so I could put some adhesive on the netting to hold it in place. The sentiment is SU, stamped and fussy cut. Reminds me of those banners you see floating in the sky at the beach. 

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome card, Donna. I love the idea of the netting to indicate the water. You're just so creative when it comes to using out-of-the-box embellishments! Wish I could come take a few lessons from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scene on your card is so peaceful. I like it a lot!
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete