Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Birthday Humor

 Hey there, welcome to a new Tuesday Morning Sketches

I love the birds from From The Heart digi stamp collection. Unfortunately, the company has closed. 


I colored the image with SU blends. The papers are from my stash. I have been making real progress on using up old papers. The birthday hat is from Newton's Nook, colored and fussy cut. I added 2 purple pearls where the sketch indicated 2 accents.

Inside is the real humor of the card. I added 2 balloons and colored them.


Check out all the design team cards and make your own creations and share them with us.



5 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Love the humor on this one, and that funny-lookiing bird was the perfect image to use. I like the balloons on the inside, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that sentiment along with the silly bird are just perfect. I love how you added the little fussy cut hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say again…that was Patti Rowe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card make me chuckle! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for showing us the inside , too.

    ReplyDelete