Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Happy Celebration

 Wow! Another month as just flown by. This is the last Tuesday in July and time for the new sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketcches


One of the cards from Stampin' UP!'s Bright and Beautiful Memories and More Card Pack has 3 Happys on it. It was 3x5 and I trimmed it down to a 3" square. 

I picked up 2 of the colors in happy for the 2" squares and matted them all onto black to make them pop. The background white is embossed with squares from an E/F by cuttlebug. Then the yellow was used for the card back. I popped up the center square with foam tape. 

Just a fun happy card. This could be used for birthdays, congratulations, or just for a happy day.

I hope you find some time to check out the designer inspirations and link up your own creation.













3 comments:

  1. Great card! I like the triple happy square and the way you've managed to work the colors into other areas of your card. I've never seen the Cuttlebug EF that you used. It makes a nice background, reflecting the squares and rectangles that make up your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! It's fresh and bright and so easy to replicate. You can make a bunch of these to have on hand! I like that kind of card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card to have on hand. You're right about it fitting lots of occasions.

    ReplyDelete