Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Summer Fun

 Oh my, can it be Tuesday and the end of June already? Here's the new sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches


I did this one in portrait orientation. The scene I created is a fun beach scene with My Favorite Things stamps and dies.


When I was cleaning and organizing a couple of weeks ago, I found the coolest handmade paper. It is perfect texture to make torn edges. The turquoise reminds me of ocean waves. To carry on with the fun mood, I added googly eyes to the penguin. 

I hope you will visit Tuesday Morning Sketches and check out the design team cards. Use our inspirations to make your own card and share it with us.



4 comments:

  1. So creative! I love your ocean waves made with the torn handmade paper. Does your cute little penguin have any more of whatever he's drinking? I think I'd like to join him for a cold cocktail. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, so cute!! I love the use of the mulberry paper - it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The torn mulberry paper was the first thing I noticed. I wonder where mine is??? Great card. The googly eyes are the perfect touch! Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! Love how you used the paper!

    ReplyDelete