Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Another CAS

 Look at me--making another clean and simple card with just a few gems added.


The challenge for the month at Let's Craft and Create has the option of "Hip to be Square".

My first thought was I don't make many square cards so I would just skip this month's challenge. Then I saw this card by Cheryl at Paper Panacea blog She used connecting squares. I cut my own stencil from square die cuts. I used tan, green, and blue inks with a make up brush. to make connecting squares. The stamp and sentiment are  form SU's Ginkgo Branch 




3 comments:

  1. What a cool card! You are rockin' those CAS designs. I love the three inked squares. Also love the Ginko branch. I've long thought I should get some Gingko leaf dies, but I just haven't gotten around to it. You've inspired me to go on a search for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this such a lovely card! Love those soft color blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very clever use of squares Donna and a lovely CAS card. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete