Friday, June 23, 2023

Princess

The perfect card for your little princess. What little girl doesn't love pink. This card is pink overload.


 I love working with the Memories and More card packs from Stampin" Up!. This one is called Bright and Beautiful. There are so many patterns cards and they all coordinate. I added a die cut of Aurora I found in my stash.  And, stamped a sentiment from SU. 

Using the sketch #728 from Sketch Saturday


There are 2 of each designs in the card pack so I made another with these same prints.

The stamps are all from a set I found at Michael's as long time ago. I don't know the manufacturer 

These are both going in my stash for Send A Smile 4 Kids


2 comments:

  1. These are just perfect. I think most little girls would say there's no such thing as "pink overload." Your sweet cards brought back memories of my granddaughters when they were little. They would have adored these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete