Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Summer Flowers

Here we are mid-June. Summer flowers are in full bloom. 


 And it is Tuesday, time for a new sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches


Today I am using Stampin" Up!'s Hand Penned stamp set and patterned paper. The stamp is a 2 step. I love the way it looks like watercoloring without actually watercoloring. The sentiment is also SU! I pulled out the old Quite Curvy set to make the border along the flowered piece.

I hope you find some inspiration from our sketch and will share your creation with us.



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the curve you gave to your DSP. The flower was perfect. I like that watercolor look, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot AGAIN to make sure you knew it was Cheryl W who left the above comment!

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I love a white sentiment on black, but I seldom remember to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty. Love just the touch of yellow against the b&w. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete