Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Father's Day

 Since the Sunday coming up is Father's Day, Cardz 4 Guyz challenge is Father's Day cards.




I have a lot of scraps of wood looking paper, I selected 4 different patterns to fill the front of my Kraft card. I don't know that it was intentional but the way they lined up reminds me of a dessert, just really serene. So it got a lone tree from SU!. The sentiment is also from SU!. 

This clean and simple card was inspired also by the wood paneling on the mood board at The Card Concept



7 comments:

  1. Fantastic serene Father's Day card...I love the idea of using different wood grains to make a background!! Thanks for playing along with our "Happy Father's Day" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz. This is sure to bring a smile to someone's father!! #C4G324

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Donna, simple yet so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're right that this card has a very serene look. I think guys like CAS (like this one) or humorous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty CAS design. Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept and please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I absolutely LOVE that you still have your Winner's Badge from The Kraft Journal displayed on your blog. I miss being on that Design Team. It was an awesome company and Babbette is a lovely person. I miss it, so your badge brought back some good memories. Have a blessed day.
      Karen
      www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant way to create a background scene, how clever. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete