Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Cheer Card

Sending you cheer with sunflowers today for Tuesday Morning Sketches  


 Fields of sunflowers just brighten my day. We have several farms in my area that grow several varieties and colors of sunflowers.  So when I think of cheering up someone, I think of sunflowers.


The big gingham paper and the sentiment are from Stampin" Up!. The big sunflower is a die cut from Recollections. This one had the second flower and leaves which represent those 3 hanging elements in the sketch. I added 3 black enamel dots.

Inside I used another sentiment from SU! and glued another of the die cut sunflowers to the bottom.


I hope you have some inspiration from our sketch this week and will share a creation of your own.




7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card !!!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy thoughts indeed, I love the happy bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully cheerful card. Love that big gingham print paper. This card would definitely be a bright spot in someone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sunflowers are so pretty and such a great element for the sketch. Very HAPPY card indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I love the gingham paper and the sunflowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! It's so neat driving past sunflower fields with all those flowers facing the same way in the morning and the opposite in the afternoon. The gingham is the perfect background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty card. I love that bold yellow gingham in the background. Great backdrop for the sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete