Saturday, April 1, 2023

Last Easter Card

 Time is running out so I think this is my last Easter card for this year. I used all the bright Easter/Spring colors.


I used some papers from the scraps files. The yellow is embossed with a Sizzix folder. Try an experiment with me. Looking at the embossing one way it looks like the debossed sided.  Blink and keep staring at it you can see the raised flowers.  The image is an old Newton's Nook one. The sentiment is SU!.

Thanks to the challenges from Can You Handle The Pressure? I am remembering to use my embossing folders more. Their challenge is

Anything Goes Embossing with a twist of EASTER



3 comments:

  1. I like the bright, happy colors on this one. I especially love how you colored the bouquet to reflect the deep pink in the top piece of DSP. Nice use of your scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunny is so cute and I like the embossed background.
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Donna! Fabulous coloring and design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Can You Handle the Pressure
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG where it's all about birds, butterflies & blooms.

    ReplyDelete