Friday, April 7, 2023

Mother's Day Flowers

Every Mother loves flowers on Mother's Day. Some want a cut bouquet. Often they want the annuals to plant in the yard. 

I've been working on Mother's Day cards for Send A Smile 4 Kids. Need to be getting them into the mail so there will be time to get them sent out to children's hospitals.

I really like making them because I can use all my pretty flowered patterned papers. This paper is from the free paper from Stampin" Up!


I didn't want to cover up the flowers so I used deckle edged dies to cut 2 frames and glued them at an angle. The emphasis here is on the flowers so I used a small sentiment from SU! 



2 comments:

  1. I love your two jaunty frames. And the pastel colors are so pretty. Another great idea to file away and use later! I need to start making Mother's Day cards for the thrift store, too. Thanks for some great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I like how your framed the floral paper instead of covering it up! Thank you for playing along with SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete