Sunday, April 23, 2023

Ducks in a Row

 It pays to occasionally pause and clean your craft supplies. I did that just this week and discovered a lot of papers I had forgotten about. One of them was a sheet with rows of yellow ducks. 


I needed some baby cards for the co-op where I sell cards. These cute ducks were just what I needed. 


This will be good for a shower when the sex is not known. The paper is from The Paper Studio. Pastel colors from Stampin' UP! are Soft Sea foam, Pool Party, Pale Papaya. I used an E/F by Sizzix that looks like waves. The sentiment is an old one in my stash. 3 clear sequins add some sparkle.

I found the sketch from Sketch Saturday that is perfect for the rows of ducks.


Also for Can You Handle the Pressure challenge of using an embossing folder with a twist of baby theme.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card and a great take on the sketch too!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure and Sketch Saturday!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner and SS DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect sketch to pair with your row of ducks, and play in our embossing challenge with the wavy background. Adorable card! Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

    ReplyDelete