Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Pastel Rainbow

Welcome to a new Tuesday Morning Sketches. This sketch will run for 2 weeks because we are collaborating with Double Trouble Paper Crafting   It has the added requirement of using rainbow colors.Go check out their fun blog and challenges. They always have a fun challenge and provide a couple of twists.


I have a pastel rainbow card to share.

I used scraps from a marble pattern paper retired from SU!  I think I got in all the ROYGBIV, except the indigo and orange. I used a black card base to make the colors pop more. It reminds me a bit of stained glass windows. For the SU sentiment, I stamped it on the purple marble pattern and die cut it with SU! Diaroma die. The paper is a bit thin so I cut a matching piece from white and glued them together. This made the sentiment strong enough to pop it up with foam tape.

I hope you will check out the design team cards and share a creation of your own.

Double Trouble Paper Crafting












 



10 comments:

  1. Your card is perfect for showing off the pastel rainbow colors, nice to use some scraps up too! Thanks for letting us over from Double Trouble play along with you for challenge 702!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to feature those marble-patterned papers. The colors are so pretty! I just wish there was more time in the day so I could enter more challenges like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yet again, my comment above posted as "Anonymous." Glad I figured it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pastel backgrounds for each section - lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, love the pastel marbled patterns... they are beautiful and yes, the black really makes those pastels pop. Beautiful card and thanks for sharing your DT card with us at Double Trouble... love your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! This marble paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you used scraps, your card is lovely. Thank you for the inspiration Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty paper. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the marble paper! Perfect "rainbow" card! <3

    ReplyDelete