Sunday, April 30, 2023

Fun Folds

I am playing today with The Paper Players tic tac tie grid. I chose the bottom row--Birthay, fun fold, sparkle.

I have a granddaughter who has her 16th birthday this month. Her card features a 2 pocket card.

I used a two sided DSP from Stampin' Up! for the pockets. The back inside card is the same paper with the stripes going the opposite direction. I colored and fussy cut a set of the flowers from the trimmed piece and added punched leaves behind it. The sentiment is also SU!. Be sure you put it high enough it will show when the card is inserted in the pocket. To make the pull outs easier, I added some red sparkly ribbon. I also added sparkle with a clear gel pen on the Celebrate. You can add a pocket at the bottom for money or gift card. Or leave the insert blank to write a message. Then you glue it all to a single layer A2 card base. Or you can add it to a folded A2 card with a white insert to have room inside to write a message.
Here is what the inserts look like.



You can either write a message below the birthday wishes or on the back of the insert.

Equal opportunity for the boys.



I CASEd my blogger friend Cheryl on Paper Panacea. Thanks Cheryl for the inspiration.

7 comments:

  1. Great , love those tags !!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these - your granddaughter is going to love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Patti R! (above)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are just awesome, Donna. I love the pop of red on the first one, and I also love the masculine card. It's such a great idea to add a little pocket to the back insert for a gift card. You really rocked this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awesome cards, Donna! The "pop" of red on the first card is striking against the black and white. The second card is a wonderful example of a masculine card. I LOVE the texture. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun fold! I love the pop of color that you used! Thanks for playing over at The Paper Players Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, Donna! Such a fun way to present a gift card. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete