Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Zebra

We are back with a new sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  

I have been busy with Easter cards, tea party favors, cards for a silent auction. I have been neglecting the cards for Send A Smile 4 Kids. So today I am sharing a cute zebra card I made for the kids.

That silver shiny zebra patterned paper is from Stampin" Up!'s Like An Animal paper. I used "grass scissors" to make a mane of black. However it didn't show up on the black so I backed it with a red strip. You may have to enlarge the photo to see it. Carrying on with the red theme, I used red/white twin and backed the image with a red circle. The zebra is from SU! retired set Zany Zebras. I left of a sentiment so the hospital can use this for whatever occasion they need.

We love going to zoos, but especially like the drive-thru safaris. We were going along feeding the animals when this zebra decided he wanted more. Stuck his head in the car window and opened wide. 

I hope you will join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches and share your creation with us.






5 comments:

  1. Your zebra card is so sweet. I love the stamped image and the pops of red. And that zebra paper--wow! What a perfect background for your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I love the papers and the adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a great pic of that zebra! Probably was a bit startling!!
    Awesome card! Your image is so cute, and I love the zebra paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna - I need these elements for my z card when I get to it in my alphabet challenge. So darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The zebra paper is fabulous. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete