Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Birthday Numbers

Cardz 4 Guyz has a fun a fun new challenge up to use birthday numbers. All my friends are at the age where we just have to make fun of our birthdays. So I thought this old Stampin" Up! birthday stamp would fit the challenge. I couldn't decide on one number so I just use them all.


The sentiment is computer made and die cut with a label from SU!. The inside has an original computer made sentiment. As this one is for a guy, no extra embellishments. But on more feminine cards,  I have colored in the numbers with bright colors and would use brighter cardstock and some sequins.


So Happy Birthday for whatever number you want to claim you are.



4 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, I think I'll claim to be 35 again! Ha ha. Love this card. Your sentiments are so clever. I may have to steal them for some cards for the thrift store. I think this would sell quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, my comment was listed as "Anonymous." I discovered I now have to select to use my name before I publish. Otherwise, it automatically posts as Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to use a cluster of numbers...so creative!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "numbered birthday" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You nailed the masculine element of this challenge!! -Deb Horst, DT #C4G319

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on our challenge - love your card.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete