Thursday, March 30, 2023

Coloring

 Cardz4Guyz  has a new challenge up--Any Coloring Medium

I have been working on cards for Send A Smile 4 Kids whose March challenge is cards for the boys.

So combining the 2 challenges, this is what I created.


I am way past what's up with pre-teen and teen boys. Do they still say "dude"?  

You may wonder where's the coloring here. This is the way the paper originally looked


A little boring right? I used Stampin" UP! blend alcohol markers in Granny Apple Green and Night of Navy to color in some of the lines. Way better! 
The large letter die cuts are from SU!. The sentiment from Whimsey Stamps are done on Night of Navy card stock with Versa Mark ink and embossed in white then trimmed down and popped up with foam tape.

Cards for teen boys are a real challenge but I hope a boy in the hospital will like this one.



That was so much fun, I decided to use the last piece of the plaid and different colors.



5 comments:

  1. Love the plaid background and that big, bold sentiment! Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea to put some color into that plaid! I love these cards, and I think they are perfect for teen boys. I'm not sure, but I think they probably still call each other "Dude."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome backgrounds and dies. Love the cards and colors. thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great boy cards - and hmmm I think DUDE is still in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along with our "any color medium" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz. You rocked our challenge coloring in that black and white plaid paper!
    —Deb Horst, DT #C4G318

    ReplyDelete