Tuesday, March 14, 2023

What Fun

 The current challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz is make us laugh. 

This image and sentiment makes me chuckle every time I use it. So fun.


I can no longer read the label on the wood block stamp so can't give credit. I stamped it in Memento black ink and colored it with SU! blends. The sentiment is done on the computer. Both are cropped with SU! label dies.

Inside is also a computer made sentiment.


I discovered a couple of black smudges on the card so puppy paw prints--perfect solution.





8 comments:

  1. That sentiment...too funny...brought a chuckle to me!! Adorable birthday card that is sure to make someone smile!! Thanks for play along with our "Make Us Laugh/Smile" challenge over Cardz 4 Guyz.
    -Deb Horst, DT #C4G317

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so much fun. I love the sentiment and even used it myself once. If you want to see what my card looks like, you'll find it here: https://paperpanacea.blogspot.com/2014/07/another-dog-and-hydrant-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute little card and love the sentiment too Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dog is adorable and that sentiment is so true and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) :) So funny!!! I think I’ll be thinking of this all week. I’ve been feeling like the hydrant lately -lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. from Patti Rowe above ^^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute. So funny. I am glad you shared over at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Great image and sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete