Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Spring Card

So ready for spring.. Well, not today maybe, at least at my house it is cold and raining all day. However, it is spring time in my craft room. 

It is Tuesday and you can count on a new sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches 



I have used some retired Stampin' Up! Memories and More card pack designs. The patterns are 2 of the cards in the pack. I picked up the colors in the floral design for the remainder elements. The sentiment is also SU!. I added 3 accents with Nuvo drops to repeat the polka dots on the papaya paper.


Go on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches blog to check out the designers interpretations. We hope you will share your design with us.


5 comments:

  1. Heel mooi !!!!!
    Groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spring colors on your card. This is a really interesting sketch, too. Another one I should give a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is a perfect blend of papers and colours Donna, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors Donna. I love this combination and it's a simple birthday card that could be easily mass produced.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple, but oh so pretty!

    ReplyDelete