Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Circles, Circles, Circles

 A new fun sketch for this week's Tuesday Morning Sketches. But a challenge it is. Not the design but getting all the circles lined up. Of course as always the circles are only suggestions, you can use any shape you want. Hope you have fun with this one.





I always have a bunch of 2" strips trimmed from the 6x6 paper pads. This card was a great opportunity to use up some of those scraps. The papers are retired from SU. 

The sentiment is die cut from pink glimmer paper and backed with white. I added 3 clear sequins on circles 1,6,7. They are hard to see on the picture.

We look forward to seeing how you interpret our sketch.





7 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful. The papers you chose to use were perfect. They didn't have distracting patterns, but some really nice colors in a marbled look. Your interpretation of the sketch is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Donna, I am inspired to start using my scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always have those (what do I do with it) 2 inch strips as well, which I usually end up throwing away when I clean out my papers. Great job on the circles card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you have been a card making machine this week Donna! So many great cards. I love this one with all your watercolor like circles and that pretty swirly big Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out great! I love the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these watercolor circles - they are truly a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!! Those are great papers!

    ReplyDelete