Sunday, March 12, 2023

Vintage with Button

 Let's Craft and Create Challenges this month is suggesting use a button.  I don't usually use buttons because they need extra postage and hand cancelling. But, I do  have a whole box of buttons so knew I could come up with something for this challenge. 

I tried my hand at vintage again. The background for this card is from a 6x6 pad of paper by Dress My Craft.


I used a vanilla card base. The dotted netting is tied together in the center. I think it kind of looks like a butterfly. I put that on with a large glue dot. Then found a gold button and tied it with vanilla narrow ribbon and glued that down with a large glue dot. The sentiment is an old one from SU!. Then I put a few gold pearl dots around the sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful, and I love the bow from fancy netting. It's the perfect embellishment for your vintage card.

    ReplyDelete