Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Hoppin' Down the Bunny Trail

 The great thing about blogging is getting inspiration from other card makers. Today's card is inspired and CASed from Cheryl at Paper Panacea. And making cards for Send a Smile 4 Kids


The bunny die cut is from Penny Black. The plaid is from SU Gingham Cottage. I cut a strip of a coordinating green and used grass shears on the top. The sentiment is from SU's Easter Friends. The little carrot is a part of the die cut. 
This was so easy to put together, I am sure I will using the layout a lot. Cheryl suggested stars so I tried that too. Our local school team is Stars with Red, White, and Blue colors. So this will be a graduation card

Thanks Cheryl for the inspiration.







2 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, your takes on my card are flat-out awesome! Now you've inspired me! I'm going to make a few more of these, too, because I just love the layout. And as you've shown, it is adaptable to pretty much any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Cheryl's layout, too, Donna, and really love how you CASEd her quickly and brilliantly with your own designs! Now I'm bookmarking yours, too! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete