Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Easter Chick

 Welcome to Tuesday Morning Sketches. This week we are featuring Tangii's favorite sketch from last year. I think a tilted layer always adds artistic interest.  Unless you are OCD, as I told a class I conducted recently, 


I love to make Easter cards. They are so cheerful and who doesn't love the cute little animals. Is there anything more adorable than baby chicks? I remember as a child sitting next to a box of cute little fuzzy yellow chicks and cuddling them. Unfortunately, my Dad never let me keep one as a pet.


The blue papers are from SU's Country Gingham. I found the piece of yellow with chicken tracks in my scrap box. The chick is from Stampin" UP! Welcome Easter, I think now retired. The sentiment is from Unity Stamps. 

Inside I did a computer made sentiment and added another baby chick--also a SU retired stamp.


We would love for you to share your creations with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches



5 comments:

  1. I've only made a few Easter cards for the thrift store--none for myself yet. I think I'd better get busy on them, though. Your card today is so cute. I love the little chick stamps you used. I always wanted one of those baby chicks when I was a child, too. Like you, I never got one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet easter card Donna! How cool it is that you had that yellow bird tracks paper too - it is perfect for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet Easter card. I love this color combo, it's very Spring and very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cute card. I'm glad you said those were chicken tracks. I was wondering why you used paper with tiny airplanes on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun mix of papers and that chick is adorable!

    ReplyDelete