Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Another Valentine

 Seriously? It seems we just hung the new calendar and here we are turning up the first page to another new month. 

Tuesday Morning Sketches is spending the first few weeks of the year with design team favorite sketches from 2022. This week is Patti's favorite.



I am still making Valentines. I love the pretty colors and cheerfulness of them.


These are all Stampin" Up! papers. I used a small dot E/F on the pink strip. i thought I was all done but kept giving it the "squint" test knowing it just needed something. I decided on that pink ribbon. It makes all the difference.


I hope you join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches sharing your creation. 








7 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Isn't it funny how one little embellishment can make such a difference? I think your cute little bow adds dimension and sets your card apart from a flat store-bought card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree that little bow was a perfect touch and also about your opinion of Valentines cards! Good thing cuz I found out Friday that my grandson needs 20 for a visit his class is going a nursing home so he will be here today to make them. - Patti R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun papers for this v day card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this paper and that fun heart!

    ReplyDelete