Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Pretty Birthday

 Welcome Tuesday Morning Sketches fans. We continue the favorites of our design team. Today's sketch if by Melissa and is Tammy's favorite.




Continuing my carnation theme birthday cards.


The pink papers were in the scrap box. The carnation is a digi. I added a white ribbon at the seam of the 2 papers. The sentiment is SU! and 3 pink sequins. 

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hop on over to the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog and check out the other design team cards. Then, share your creation with us.











6 comments:

  1. The papers and image are so delicate and pretty. I need to add some more sketches like this to my sketch book. Believe it, or not, I actually got it out today to use a sketch when making a card. You're a good influence on me, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, nice contrast between the soft pink and bright red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is the PRETTY, feminine & delicate butterflies I couldn’t wait to comment on!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely. That touch of satin ribbon is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! That carnation is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great sketch for a quick but lovely card. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete