Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Bicycle

Cardz 4 Guyz new challenge is "Sporting Chance", use something sports referenced on a card.

We have a friend who recently had a serious heart attack and ended up with 2 heart stents. He is now in a heart rehab program. I want to send him an encouragement card.


I know they do a lot of stationary bike exercises in rehab. This image from Creative Expressions is perfect for that. You can't see from this. picture but I used a silver gel pen to highlight some of the bike areas. The sentiment is from Paper Trey Inc. I sponged on some blue with a "cloud" stencil and added a strip of green patterned paper from the scrap box. On the inside, I wrote "wheel your way back to good health"

With this sentiment, I think it could also be used for someone training for a triathalon.




3 comments:

  1. Great encouraging card, especially the sentiment you added on the inside! Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a terrific card, Donna, and I think it will be a great encouragement to your friend. I hope his rehab goes well.

    Don't you just love having a cloud stencil? I use mine all the time and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Great image and sentiment. thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete